A different style, i really love the result, hope you like it too!
Comic Centre of Macedonia - Veles
OPEN COMPETITION for
12 Th Comic Showroom VELES 2014
OPEN COMPETITION for
12th Comic Showroom VELES 2014
- The competition is open to all comic artists from all over the world.
- Entries must be 1-6 pages long. If the entry is only one page long it must have at least 5 panels.
- Entries must be sent in A4 format (21x29,7cm). Please send only quality print copies (300 dpi). The submitted prints will not be returned!
- No specific theme is set.
- The storytelling in the comic can be written in any official language.
- Each visual artist (pencil, inker, colorist or letterer) can take part with only one submission, while each scenarist can enter with more than one submission.
- The same comic entry can be submitted by more than one artist.
- Each participant must send: photography, short biography, personal address, telephone, e-mail and additional info of the year when the comic is made. Without this the submission will not be evidenced!
- All submitted comics will be presented properly and will take part in the official comic showroom in Veles; and will be considered for other possibilities of promotion as stated in the Comic Centre’s policy.
- With the act of submission the author/s is/are passing the rights of publishing in any form to the Comic Centre of Macedonia.
- The entries will be reviewed by three member international jury.
- The jury will give the following awards:
1st award: “Golden Comic”, 200 EU and Diploma;
2nd and 3rd award: Diploma;
Best scenario award: Diploma;
Award for the youngest author: Diploma;
Award up to 18 years: Diploma.
- The deadline for entries is September 15th, 2014.
- The comics can be sent via postal service or e-mail.
Postal address: Comic centre of Macedonia
“For the comic competition”
Vasil Gjorgov Street 78
1400 Veles, R Macedonia
For more info: ++ 389 075 666 979
She's fantastically tempting, especially as she teases and gives a deep stare, but it's enticing even without giving it any sexual meaning. Sensual though, absolutely. There's also that neat trick of making her hair (even eyebrow) into different shades and celestial bodies of the night sky while her visible eye glows like the pre-dawn horizon. The "splatter" background makes me think of the relative bleakness of a winter's day (snow & ground, then the brown sleeping trees, and a plain white sky), but that's just my reading. Whatever it is, she stands out even more lovely in such a contrast, but I think she'd catch my eye in any scene.
She's a haunting beauty, and she can haunt me anytime.
te quedo gebnial... la sudadera se ve muy bien!
muy sexy la chica con su paletitra! jeje
tiene el pelo como yo, pero sin el verde,,.. xD
y más corto
ME GUSTA!! :3
I say keep going with this style for a bit I like it!
great color on the hair